Day 06 – 30 interesting facts about yourself.
Mhmm.. I don’t think I know 30 facts about myself? Lol.
However, I’ll give it a go.
1) I was born in Lakenheith, England.
2) I was born on an airfield.
3) My biological father is American, and me, my mum, sister and biological father moved to America when I was very young.
4) Me, my mum and sister moved back to England when I was 3.
5) I had shingles when I was about 5.
6) I burnt my arm when I was in primary school, I used to use the scar to be able to tell my lefts and rights.
7) I sprained my ankle while at primary school when I jumped off a climbing frame.
8) I am terrified of spiders.
9) I am terrified of dying.
10) I have never been stung by a bee or a wasp.
11) I’ve never broken a bone.
12) I have no patience at all.
13) I have a bad temper.
14) I will always sit back and watch when I meet new people, and not really talk.
15) I can judge whether I like you within a couple of minutes of meeting you
16) I am obsessed with beauty.
17) My favourite colour is red.
18) My granddad was Italian.
19) I love cooking.
20) My soon-to be husband is 10 years older than me.
21) I get really annoyed if people chew loudly, honestly I get really annoyed, and want to punch them, LOL.
22) I done about 5 months of Beauty therapy level 1 at college.
23) I love watching Judge Judy and Horders.
24) I hate cleaning
25) I have never had the chance to live by myself, I moved out of my mum’s when I was 16 and moved in with my husband to be and his parents, then into a rented house with him and our son.
26) I find it hard to forgive, If you have hurt me or my family, then I will never speak to you again.
27) I hate tomato sauce, and tomatos however I will eat tinned tomatos. Try work that out? Haha.
28) I’m very stubborn.
29) I have very sensitive skin.
30) I swear tooooo much!
Love and hugs