Day 12 – Bullet your whole day.
- 6.50am – Woke up.
- 7.20am – Put postman pat on for my son.
- 7.25am – Sat down with my coffee and trying to stay awake.
- 8.10am – Waved husband-to-be off to work.
- 10.00am – Avon delivery came.
- 11.30am – Had my lunch.
- 12.10pm – Husband-to-be came home for lunch, he had a migraine still.
- 1.00pm – He left to take stuff to the council and go back to work.
- 1.15pm – My son fell asleep for his nap, I tried, but couldn’t.
- 1.30pm – Husband-to-be came back, he had got told not to come back to work because he was too ill.
- 2.00pm – He had a nap, while I was awake. URGH!
- 4.30pm – My son woke up, and that was my nice peace and quiet over with.
- 5.00pm – Husband-to-be made coffee.
- 9.30pm – Went bed.
Love and hugs